About Me

My photo
A funny, outgoing legendary trampoline freak breaking out of Gillingham to soul search his manhood in UK's cousin down south, the good 'ol Aussie!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Feeling Good

Well!!!!!!

This last few weeks have been very good - I managed to do some good training and still busted out all my old moves including some full in back outs!!!!

Coaching is still going really well and am enjoying helping people and learning myself from some great people!

I experienced An International Rules Game (a mix of Gaelic Football and Aussie Rules) Ireland vs Australia and Ireland wooped Australia's ass - was a great game with such a good atmosphere and allowed me to tick another experience off of my list.

I also experienced the Melbourne Cup (very prestigious horse race that stops a nation) I placed a few bets and in one race my horse came in earning me 15 bucks over what my total bets were for the day so was very happy to be up on the day.....

I am also taking part in Movember so my moustache is going strong at present and by end of November should be a glorious sight over my lip!!!!!!

Will be venturing out to Jarrods beach house this weekend so will hopefully top up on my tan while i am there too - no more milky boy!!!!!

Gotta run guys

Much love

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment